Boss Buck Large 12v Conversion Kit
Our large 12 volt system , comes with a high torque motor , and the swing door slinger. Uses a 12 volt rechargeable battery , and has knock outs for the Boss Buck box mount solar panel or a traditional barrel mounted solar panel. Heavy duty steel mounting plate , and 1/4"-20 thumb bolts quickly attach and detach from the Boss Buck Non-Typical 200, 350, 600 or 1200 series feeders. Our design allows for the solar panel to be positioned even after the feeder has been filled. Simply rotate the Conversion kit to the position receiving the most ambient sunlight each day for optimal results. Timer holder allows the timer to stand upright.
- Simple Set Timer, Digital
- BIG 12-volt Automotive Blower Motor
- Steel Control box with timer holder
- Steel mounting plate & conversion funnel
- Heavy duty 5" steel swing door slinger
- 12v 7ah Battery Sold Separately
- 12v Box Mount Solar Panel Sold Separately
- 12v Drum Mount Solar Panel Sold Separately
- Feed flow and distance control
- Wingbolts are #6-20 mm
- Converts BB gravity feeders into automatic corn feeders
- Converts BB gravity lower units and drop tubes into auto feeders
- Motor shaft Hubs on the Swing Door Slinger are SS304 (stainless steel) to prevent corrosion
NOTICE:Using salt based feed materials/blends through a Boss Buck control system will void the parts warranty! Salt based mineral supplements, such as Big Tine 30-06 mineral blend, will corrode and rust your feeder control box more rapidly than using corn, protein or other non-salt based feeds.
We recommend using the box mount solar panel in areas with high raccoon populations. The box mount design prevents animals from pulling the wiring out of your control box. Clean periodically with windex wipes.
I also recommend leaving your timer and motor running year round regardless of if you have feed in it or not. Adding a few drops of 3-in-1 oil to the base of the motor shaft and hub that joins it to the Slinger Plate. This annual maintenance will make your motors last much longer outdoors 365 days a year. It also makes it easier to separate the motor and slinger for repairs if and when necessary.
Included w/ System